Monday, January 15, 2007

Your Kung Fu Is Good

Kung Fu Grindhouse is their name, and watching bad kung fu movies is their (drinking) game. I was late in meeting up with T and M, so I missed the beginning of Eight Diagram Pole Fighter. I did catch all of Avenging Eagle, though. If I had to pick a favorite (bad kung fu movies aren't really my thing -- I was there for the social value), I suppose it would have been E.D.P.F. Part of the drinking game involved someone playing a gong every time you were supposed to drink, which got annoying after about the first ten *gongs*. Those playing the game were apparently supposed to drink, among other times, whenever someone died, which, in a non-kung fu movie, might be the equivalent of having to drink every time someone on screen completed a sentence.

No comments: