Saturday, June 2, 2007

Friday Night XXX Action

K has a description and some pictures from our recent XXX adventure (from our visit to XXX Root Beer Drive-In, you pervert!). The root beer was good -- definitely better than any other root beer I've ever had. The food was okay; it was very greasy, but it was otherwise average. It was all the way over in Issaquah, though, so I don't think I'd go there just for a mug of root beer (and obviously not just for the food), but I could see myself going back on a special occasion to try a root beer float for dessert.

The wait staff were very nice; as an example, I saw them pat some customers on the back as they left, and it didn't look like it was an annoying breach of personal space. It looked more like an act you'd see in a small-town diner, despite it not being in a small town. Overall, I was happy with my introduction to the world of XXX.

No comments: